A way to beat the wait list
Call Ahead Service (CAS) is a tool to help reduce your wait times. CAS allows you to call up to 30 minutes before you arrive in the shop and request to have your name added to the wait list.
How it works:
- Call us at 416-363-8408 up to 30 minutes before you will be in the shop & request to have your name added to the CAS wait list
- The floor manager will let you know the current time in the shop and the time your 30 minute grace period expires
- Arrive within your grace period and check-in at the front desk with the floor manager
- Currently Call Ahead Service can only be requested by telephone only.
- You must check in before your 30 minute grace period has ended to keep your advanced position in the list; no exceptions
- If you check in after your grace period, you will be added to the end of the list as a regular walk-in cut